Sunday, May 15, 2011

Angels :)

I woke up for work this morning and started my normal routine of showering and getting dressed for work. As I came out of the bathroom from getting dressed, Aleah had woken up and was sitting in her bed watching Sprout. I walked over to her and she held up her leg and said, "Ewww!" She had peed through her diaper and her pants were soaked! :( Looks like it's time to buy her some overnight diapers! I'll be stopping by the store on my way home from work this evening, lol! But here's a picture of her sweet, happy self in the bathtub this morning! :)

Oh, BTW, we did get her ears pierced on Wednesday! :) How adorable are they?! :)

So, after getting her all cleaned up, I went upstairs to get ready to leave for work and peaked in the kids' room to check on them and this is what I found...


I let them stay up late last night, because Ivan took Hunter to see Thor 3D and while they were gone, Marissa and I watched Justin Bieber: Never Say Never for the second night in a row. So when I put them to bed, I told them to stay in bed in the morning so Mommy and Daddy could sleep in a little bit (if I don't tell her this, Marissa gets up before the sun and comes downstairs and wakes us up!). Of course, I didn't think they really would... but, they did! My angels! :) I'm so blessed!!

2 comments:

  1. These are precious photos! Thanks for stopping by, and for all the wonderful comments! I am now a follower!

    P.S. The onesie came straight from Pampers a long time ago. We use it as a feeding/play shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) No problem! Aw, thanks for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete