Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally Friday!!



1. Do you apologize to your kids?
Yes, of course!

2. What color are your nails right now?
They're not painted, my toes however, have french tips and stars on my big toes! :)

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
Just said I didn't feel good, my mom believed me.

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
Um, last year about this time. I bought us new zebra sheets and a black comforter! :)

5. Favorite website(s)?
FACEBOOK! POW!

Fill In The Blank Friday (Click Here)

1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to the beach! and I would bring my kids and camera, duh!

2. Something I often rant about is worthless moms, I just can't take it. TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!!

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is Smart Water or Figi water!

4. My "life-saving" product is Suave hair detangler for Marissa! That stuff works miracles!

5. A friend is someone who tells you the truth, even if it hurts like hell!

6. If I could write my own blank it would be My darkest secret is...

7. My favorite kind of art is photography!!

6 comments:

  1. Visitng from The Red Door.Thanks for following! :)
    Stars on nails aww *pics* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! U are lucky to have a mom who would believe you just on u saying u were sick! I would have had to dial 911! Lol following u back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Emma's Lunch. I'm your newest follower :)

    I love your blank! How come I never come across it?!? :P MY darkest secret iiiss......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! :) LOL! And I updated the post with a pic of the stars on my toes... click on it to make it larger :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following! And, zebra sheets - I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following. I'm following you back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete