Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday Confessional - A Day Late :)

Photobucket


I Confess...
I say that I don't care what other people think... and it when it comes to SOME things, I don't. But really, I do. :( Although I REALLY try not to!! I'm me... love it or leave it! :)

I Confess...
I REALLY want/need to lose weight, BUT I can NOT for the life of me stop going to Starbucks in the mornings... I think someone needs to stage an intervention. Haha!

I Confess...
That I may or may not have a new unhealthy obsession with Thirty One. I just ordered two new bags this week... eek!!

I Confess...
I also have a pretty unhealthy obsession with Scentsy too... though, I've already got a warmer for just about every room of my house, so I haven't been ordering as much of that lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment