Thursday, November 3, 2011

Today I'm Thankful For... My BFF

Today I'm thankful for my BFF, April. I have been blessed with a friend that loves me for who I am, listens to me, tells me what I need to hear (not always what I want to hear) and never judges me. How did I get so lucky? :) I swear she knows me better than I know myself. She is the funniest person I have ever met. I could tell you how well we understand each other. I could tell you that I talk to her at least once a day, mostly more. I could tell you about all the crazy things we have done together. I could tell you many things about her, but I'd be here all day. Really. She's THAT great... :) Thanks for being my backbone, April Michelle!























3 comments:

  1. Great Post!
    Hopping by from the blog hop. I am your newest GFC follower. I hope that you can head to www.indianacouponsavings.com and follow me too. Thanks, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet! Your bestie's lucky for a friend like you, too!

    Gillian from Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those good old days. You guys are beautiful!

    Hopping by and following your lovely blog. BTW, I have just published my first children's picture book that is easy to read, and in colorful and entertaining images your precious little loved ones would enjoy. With every book you buy, $1.00 goes to raise 10,000 copies of it for the less fortunate children ages 0-5 years old across the U.S. The best thing is, you can also help make a difference by simply sharing this news to family and friends. The book is great for gift-giving too:)

    I'd be honored to have you follow back too:) @ http://blyro.peachburst.com.

    ReplyDelete