Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday!

Photobucket

{1} What is your "can't go without it" beauty product/cosmetic?
I can't pick just one... my foundation, eyeliner, and mascara.

{2} Do you apply make-up before or after doing your hair?
After, I'm not sure why, but I always do my hair first.

{3} How would you describe your personal style?
I'm very casual. I'm definitely a jeans and t-shirt (or hoodie) kinda girl! :)

{4} How long does it take you to get ready each day?
Depends on where I'm going... if I'm going to work, usually about 15 minutes in the shower, then I just brush my teeth & hair and I'm out the door, I usually do my hair and make-up at work :) haha!

{5} What is your one pamper, just for you, beauty splurge?
Again, don't have just one... I'm going to say my salon visits to color my hair and pedicures :)

2 comments:

  1. I am also a jeans & hoodie kind of girl...you'll never guess what I'm wearing right now :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh pedicures. i could go for one about now!

    thanks for linking up. if you would like to be on the weekly mailing list for the questions in advance let me know and i will add you!

    ReplyDelete