Sunday, January 22, 2012

Four Day Weekend

You would think that with having a four day weekend, I'd have been able to blog more frequently... ugh!

Friday was spent getting everything ready for Aleah's birthday party... getting her presents, a few last odds & ends we needed, ordering her balloons, etc. She also had her two year check-up on Friday. The doctor gave her the flu shot and she looked at him and said, "All done?" That's my little trooper! ;)

Saturday was her birthday party! Everything came together great! I forgot my camera though, so my friend Meghan took pictures for me and I'm waiting on her to post them so I can share them with y'all. Here's a few I have from my phone though...

Her cake

The front of her shirt

The back of her shirt

Then I woke up sick this morning, running a fever of 101, and feeling like death... ugh! I would end up sick on my last two days off from work! Thank God I'm off tomorrow too though, I guess! :) Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a contrast: Flu shot one day, birthday party the next. Glad Aleah had fun. Sorry you're not feeling well, and we hope that you're better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I know! I was praying she didn't get sick from the shot, but she didn't! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete