Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday!

null
{1} Please describe your blog. Does it fall into one category or many? How has it changed from post one?
I'd say it is a family/parenting blog... but I also talk about tattoos, live music, etc :)

{2} What 3 things do you LOVE about blogging?
Sharing my life with others :)
Reading about others' lives
And making new friends! :)


{3} What 3 things do you DISLIKE about blogging?
That I forget to do it sometimes... lol
I guess I wish it were easier to do from my phone! Then maybe I would post more often!
That is all... lol


{4} What 3 things do you WISH OTHER BLOGGERS would do? Any tips for them?
Comment on my posts! I have like 700+ followers but hardly any comments... hello... anyone out there? Let me know you're reading! :)


{5} I know we all have lots of blogs we read, but what are 3 blogs your never miss?
Little Miss Momma
Dandelion Wishes
From Dating to Diapers <- The Bestie :)


2 comments:

  1. I like this idea. I am also your newest member. Found you through a Wed link up. I like family/parenting/ AND tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I love when I get comments and if you don't get any feedback from your followers how are you suppose to know what they like and dislike in order to focus on what your audience wants.

    ReplyDelete