Monday, June 18, 2012

GC = Love



What band or musician means the most to me? Easy... Good Charlotte! Obviously! ;) Their music helped me make it through the roughest time of my life. They'll always be my fav! Music hiatus or not! ;)

My GC inspired tattoos...


Pictures I've taken of them at shows :) (They're all out of order, I hate this uploader!) The last time I saw them live, Benji only reached into the crowd ONCE to touch anyone... and it was me! I about died! At the same show, Joel also held my hand and sang to me... *Swoon!* Okay, I'm done bragging :)


My fav GC song


13 comments:

  1. Thats sooo cool!! If Blake Shelton {my total crush} touched me I think I would DIE!!! Absolutely die. How awesome! I love the tat Motivate Me. Very nice. Hubby's really into tattoos and I love each and every one he's done. They all have a story from that point in his life. Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! It must have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness- my favorite!!!!! I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool thanks looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, how cool is that!!! I can't believe Joel held your hand and sang, Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up with Friendly Followers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures!! I use to listen to GC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics of the band, and how cool that Joel sang to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you! Would appreciate the follow back! -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tats.

    Found you via Tough Cookie Mommy's Monday Mingle.
    I'm at www.turborunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great time! I know the name Good Charlotte, but have never listen to them. I will have to look them up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to listen to GC several years ago. Billy was always my crush.

    I haven't listened to them in a long time though. I think I need to go back and "rediscover" them.

    ReplyDelete