Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Let me start this post with a picture of my hubby & our beautiful kids
This picture just melts my heart! It says SO much!!


We cooked out for Father's Day yesterday because the hubby wants to go play some golf when I get home from work this evening, lol. We had a FEAST! Steaks on the grill, blue crabs, salad, baked potatoes, and some bangin' banana pudding for dessert! (That was tore into before I could get a picture of! lol!)

Steaks on the grill!


Then I baked some Father's Day cupcakes for the hubby... I still need to practice my decorating! ;) haha!


Then the hubby took the kids outside to catch lightning bugs :)

For my Papa :)


Happy Father's Day! :)

9 comments:

  1. Aww this does look like a wonderful day spent with the family. Dad's deserve a great day today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great day!!! Dads def deserve a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cupcakes, and the wonderful memories you've shared with us! Happy Father's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like someone had a really special Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this all looks great :) thanks for sharing your day with us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cupcakes look like the ones I made for a football game cook out. Lovely post and super sweet poem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great fathers day :O)

    ReplyDelete