My turkey Hunter made me at school :)
I really do have SO much to be thankful for, I don't even know where to begin!
- My wonderful husband, who though he may drive me absolutely crazy at times, I couldn't imagine my life without.
- My three beautiful, healthy, wild children. They sure know how to push mom's buttons, but they have helped me grow just as much as I've helped them.
- My supportive family. I don't know where I'd be without them. Seriously.
- My amazing friends. They listen to me cry when I'm upset about stupid stuff and are always down for spontaneous, wild adventures with me when I need to get out and fun day trips out with the kids!
- My job. I work for an amazing company with amazing people. I truly enjoy doing what I do and not many people can say that.
- My readers! This blog would be nothing without my faithful readers! Thank you all!
I. Am. Blessed.
Okay, so enough with the mushy stuff... on to the fun of our Thanksgiving! :)
Our Thanksgiving was full of my four favorite F words - food, family, friends, and football!
I cooked a Thanksgiving dinner for us on the day before Thanksgiving because we always go to my aunt's house for dinner on Thanksgiving day. It was my first time cooking this big of a meal by myself. I actually did pretty well! Hubby was impressed! ;) Our feast consisted of a turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, bacon ranch pasta salad, green beans, stuffing, macaroni & cheese, deviled eggs, rolls, and a pumpkin pie. It was delicious!
Marissa and Aleah playing dress-up while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Watching the parade is quite possibly my favorite Thanksgiving tradition!
Marissa and I made a Starbucks run while everyone else was napping, then we had a little down time while we were waiting on them to wake up, so we played with the camera ;)
What better way to end an amazing day than by watching a little football, right!? Um, except when your team loses to their rival. Let's not even talk about this game... I don't wanna go there! ha!
Before the game...
After the game...
Overall, it was a great day spent with my loving family! I hope everyone else's Thanksgiving Day was just as enjoyable! :)