1. What are you most thankful for?
My family, my friends, my job, my health, and being happy!
2. What were the highlights of 2012 for you?
Our trip to the Outer Banks during the summer, every holiday and birthday with the kids, moving into our new house, getting a promotion at work, I know I'm missing a ton!
3. What are you hoping for in 2013?
Health and happiness - pretty simple!
4. What were some of your favorites of 2012? (Clothes, movies, songs, TV shows)
Jeans, flip-flops, and hoodies will always be my favorite clothes! Favorite movie of 2012? Definitely Breaking Dawn Pt. 2!! Songs? Um, a lot... Marissa got me addicted to Justin Bieber! Haha! And TV Shows? Jersey Shore (which ended, sad face!), X Factor, the Voice, DUCK DYNASTY!!
5. Who was God to you in 2012? (and if He was nothing to you - please be honest. You don't need to give sunday school answers. I want to be able to pray that He will be something to you this year!)
I've always believed in God and worshiped Him, but I haven't always attended church on a regular basis. I've definitely grown closer to Him in 2012 and will continue to do so in 2013. I have been attending church more frequently and hope to be able to go every single Sunday in 2013! I was also given a bible for Christmas, so I'm looking forward to better learning His word!
Feel free to leave your answers to these questions in the comments! I'd love to hear your answers!