1. Me! – picture of yourself (you don’t have to show your face). What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2012?
My promotion at work. I'm a supervisor now for a company I've been with for almost five years. I love my job! :)
2. I Love You – picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.
3. Still Laughing… – a moment you’re still laughing about now…tell us a story.
My kids think they're G's
4. Winter Wonderland – a picture that reflects Winter.
Walking in the parade with my job
5. Birthday – share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).
Aleah's second birthday, lol
6. Friends – a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).
At the theater to see Brave with their cousin, Chloe. (in the middle)
7. I Was Inspired… – could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by…
The beach inspires me.
8. Spring Fever – a picture that reflects Spring.
9. Travel or Vacation – a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience…even if it was only a few miles away.
10. Summer Days – a picture that reflects Summer.
11. A Day In My Life – a picture of a typical day in your life.
12. All Smiles – a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.
13. Autumn Harvest – a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.
14. Family or Home – a picture of your family or a picture that represents family/home for you.
Well, they're in front of our home. :)
15. Celebrate! – a picture that reflects a celebration.
Kids' kindergarten/preschool graduations - and Aleah pretending she graduated too
16. Let’s Do It Again… – a picture of something you’d like to do again soon.
17. I Miss You – a picture of someone or something you really miss.
18. Beautiful – a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.
19. Dress Up – this might be a picture from Halloween or not…but someone who is all dressed up!
Marissa's bday party
20. Macro – share your favorite macro or close-up image.
21. Holidays – a picture from the Holiday of your choice.
May 4th - Star Wars Day. May the Fourth be with you!
22. My Favorite – share your favorite picture or memory from 2012.
23. Don’t Ever Change – something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.
24. Just Because…So There! – share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn’t fit in any other category.
25. Hopes and Dreams – share what you hope to come or dream for 2012. Feel free to share an image of your choice.
Just lots more family time!