Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Reflections

I'm joining Ashley at The Paper Mama for my year in photos! :)

1. Me! – picture of yourself (you don’t have to show your face). What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2012?
My promotion at work. I'm a supervisor now for a company I've been with for almost five years. I love my job! :)


2. I Love You – picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.


3. Still Laughing… – a moment you’re still laughing about now…tell us a story.
My kids think they're G's


4. Winter Wonderland – a picture that reflects Winter.
Walking in the parade with my job


5. Birthday – share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).
Aleah's second birthday, lol


6. Friends – a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).
At the theater to see Brave with their cousin, Chloe. (in the middle)


7. I Was Inspired… – could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by…
The beach inspires me.


8. Spring Fever – a picture that reflects Spring.


9. Travel or Vacation – a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience…even if it was only a few miles away.


10. Summer Days – a picture that reflects Summer.


11. A Day In My Life – a picture of a typical day in your life.


12. All Smiles – a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.


13. Autumn Harvest – a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.


14. Family or Home – a picture of your family or a picture that represents family/home for you.
Well, they're in front of our home. :)


15. Celebrate! – a picture that reflects a celebration.
Kids' kindergarten/preschool graduations - and Aleah pretending she graduated too


16. Let’s Do It Again… – a picture of something you’d like to do again soon.
Relaxation...


17. I Miss You – a picture of someone or something you really miss.


18. Beautiful – a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.


19. Dress Up – this might be a picture from Halloween or not…but someone who is all dressed up!
Marissa's bday party


20. Macro – share your favorite macro or close-up image.


21. Holidays – a picture from the Holiday of your choice.
May 4th - Star Wars Day. May the Fourth be with you!


22. My Favorite – share your favorite picture or memory from 2012.


23. Don’t Ever Change – something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.


24. Just Because…So There! – share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn’t fit in any other category.


25. Hopes and Dreams – share what you hope to come or dream for 2012. Feel free to share an image of your choice.
Just lots more family time!


8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a marvelous year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful year in photos. Looks like it was a wonderful 2012. Wishing you an even better 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! What a great year you had!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice family! Love the pic of the butterfly and your hubby with your daughter in the air in the water! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got my attention with the first two photos. How adorable - I hope you framed them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last family photo together in the jammies. Looks like you've had quite a great year! Here's to more fun in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing family photos. Such beautiful kids. I love love love the Zebra Bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post. Beautiful family. Have a wonderful 2013

    ReplyDelete