Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Oscar Picks!

The Academy Awards are this Sunday and I can't wait! I'm an award show junkie! So here's my picks for the winners - although my favorites NEVER win! lol!

Best Picture - Lincoln


Actor in a Leading Role - Bradley Cooper, Silver Linings Playbook


Actress in a Leading Role - Jessica Chastain, Zero Dark Thirty


Actor in a Supporting Role - Robert De Niro, Silver Linings Playbook


Actress in a Supporting Role - Sally Field, Lincoln


Animated Feature Film - Brave


Cinematography - Lincoln


Costume Design - Snow White and the Huntsman


Directing - Lincoln, Steven Spielberg


That's the only categories I'll do, lol...

What are your Oscar picks?

5 comments:

  1. GOod luck with your picks! I don't keep up with these things. LOL! Still want to see Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lincoln and Silver Linings (I've always loved Robert DeNero!)-I haven't seen them yet but what I've heard from others I think I might make an exception and go see a couple of movies!! I hope they win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your Picks... I hope they win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have wonderful taste in movies. I hope they win, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so beyond on movies, but looks like some good picks!

    ReplyDelete