So, here's Neely's questions...
1. Best Valentines Day you’ve ever had
2. Worst Valentines Day you’ve ever had
3. What do you plan on doing for Valentines this year?
4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single
5. Favorite Valentines Candy?
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood
But I'm not really going to answer them because I don't really remember any great or horrible Valentine's Days that I've experienced, lol. The hubby and I usually just do a dinner date. Sometimes we don't do anything other than stay home with the kids, and that's fine by both of us. I honestly think Valentine's Day is an overrated holiday anyway. We should show our special someone's that we love them every day, not just on Valentine's Day!
The hubby does send me flowers occasionally on Valentine's Day though, and I'm not going to argue with that! ha!
And check out these old graphics I found in my Photobucket account! Awwww!!
Happy Valentine's Day, y'all! :)