Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Social 11/24

Sunday Social


The things I'm most thankful for are...

God. My relationship with God has grown tremendously over the last year or so... I'm thankful that our God is a forgiving God!


These three beautiful human beings! They're my favorite people ever... obviously!


My handsome hubby! He drives me crazy quite frequently... and some days I could probably choke him, but he completes me! I wouldn't trade him for the world!


My iPhone, because I'm addicted to it! (This is my brother holding my phone, my hands are not that manly! LOL!)


Starbucks. Again, addicted. lol.


What are you thankful for?? :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my family of course. I'm also thankful for my creative talents (photography) because without it I wouldn't have a passion that I loved and worked hard to cultivate :) Lovely family and blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also thankful for my children. You have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also thankful for what God is doing in my life. I have to admit that our relationship is not where it should be. I need to work on it.
    What a cute case for your phone, I think it's awesome. You have a beautiful family and I hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete