Thursday, April 10, 2014

Highlights Magazine {Review!}

I did not receive compensation for the following post. Highlights magazines were provided by Highlights. All thoughts and opinions are my own.



We received a package containing LOTS of Highlights magazines! Plenty for all of the kids to share! They got into them before I could even snap a picture of them, so we got more than are shown above.

I used to receive Highlights magazine when I was a kid and LOVED them! My favorite was always the Hidden Picture Scenes! I didn't even know that Highlights makes separate magazines - High Five magazine, which is for children ages 2-6 (perfect for my Aleah!), and Highlights magazine, which is for children ages 6-12 (perfect for Hunter and Marissa!).



As you can tell, the kids really enjoyed their magazines! Aleah was especially excited that hers included a Matching Game - her favorite thing!! :)

Do your kids read Highlights Magazines?

I did not receive compensation for the above post. Highlights magazines were provided by Highlights. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Love Highlights magazine! I remember getting it when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete