Tuesday, May 13, 2014

VW Camper Van Tent {Review!}

I did not receive compensation for the following post. A VW Camper Van Tent was provided by the Monster Factory. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

We got the chance to review a VW Camper Van Tent from the Monster Factory!



The kids were super excited as soon as I opened the box and they saw what was inside! (And my inner hippie was stoked!) We had like a week of rain though, so it took awhile for them to actually be able to play in it! I finally let Hunter get it out one day while the girls were at ballet.



Hunter actually was able to pretty much put the tent together himself - it's that easy! I did help him get the velcro tight to hold the poles in, but he had it just about done himself - and he's only 8!



Hunter had a great time playing in this tent. Even though he was by himself, he entertained himself with it for a long time! I liked the windows on it, that you could see in! :)

The tent seems very durable and I think it'll last us a long time - even with my rough kids! :)

You can order your own from the Monster Factory at http://www.themonsterfactory.com/

"Like" the Monster Factory on Facebook here!

Follow the Monster Factory on Twitter here!

I did not receive compensation for the above post. A VW Camper Van Tent was provided by the Monster Factory. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment