Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Big Grips iPad Case {Review!}

I did not receive compensation for the following post. A Big Grip iPad Case was provided by Big Grips. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

We got the chance to review a Big Grips iPad Case and jumped at the opportunity!


From their website:
Big Grips Frame™ is the iPad case made for kids. It’s big, squishy, easy to grab, comfortable to hold, and very grip-able.

Big Grips Stand™ is a matching stand for working at a desk or lying on the couch kicking back and watching stuff. Safe, secure, and squishy

Yep. Squishy. As in soft, squishy, easy to grab foam. That means fewer slips, drops, and tumbles—and plenty of cushion just in case.

Big Grips Frame is not only secure and very grip-able, it’s also...

Non-toxic
BPA, lead and latex-free
Phthalate and PVC free
Resistant to oils, chemicals, stains, molds and germs
Durable and lightweight
Easy to clean

I love that it protects the iPad from being damaged if my youngest daughter drops it!


I also love that it's large, so it's easy for her to hold!


The kids really enjoyed the stand that you can get as well! They liked that the iPad sits up in it so they can watch their videos!


I think it's safe to say we ALL love the Big Grips case and I'll definitely be recommending it to friends!!

I did not receive compensation for the above post. A Big Grip iPad Case was provided by Big Grips. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment