Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Social 6/29

Sunday Social

1. What was your college major? Did you ever change majors?
My original major was early childhood education, but I changed it to business management... then I got pregnant and started having kids and never finished. :(

2. What is the best purchase you’ve made lately?
These adorable matching bikinis I found for the girls at TJMaxx last weekend for only $10 each!


3. What is something silly we don’t know about you and go…
Whenever I pluck my eyebrows, it makes me sneeze like crazy... like every hair I pluck, I sneeze! lol! If I have them waxed at a salon though, I don't! Weird, huh?1 ha!

4. What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas! Duh!


5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check my phone! This is me pretty much every morning...


3 comments:

  1. I love Christmas and I also rise and scroll! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pic about the phone in bed. I did that the other day, except it smacked me in the mouth. And I have braces. OUCH! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, plucking my brows makes me sneeze, too! I thought I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete