Monday, July 21, 2014

Sandgrens Clog Boots {Review!}


Sandgrens is the Swedish Clog company that focuses on providing the most beautiful traditional Swedish clogs, high-fashion clogs, comfort shoes and clog boots in the footwear industry.

They always craft their footwear using the finest leathers, wooden bases, and metal hardware available throughout the world.

Each line within their brand is created to the highest standards of fashion and comfort, embodying the concepts of luxury, creativity, sophistication and exclusivity. They are creating exceptional wood clogs that are custom-made, timeless and unique and they are absolutely committed to doing so in a socially and environmentally responsible way.

I got to try out Sandgrens Clog Boots in the Chukka style.

I love anything that comes in cute packaging, so I had to snap a photo of this cute ribbon and keychain combo!


The Chukka clog boot simply offers great clog design; functional, yet chic and fun. These cute booties can easily be paired with jeans or a skirt for a fashionable look!



These boot are SUPER cute and SO comfy! I pretty much live in flip-flops or slip-on clogs because I'm not a big fan of anything really covering my feet, but these don't feel bulky at all and get my approval!

I'm really not a fan of having my picture taken or sharing pictures of myself, so I am stepping WAY outside of my comfort zone here!!


I LOVED these boots and got SO many compliments on them! I'll definitely be wearing them frequently this Fall! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment