Friday, August 29, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday! 8/29

The Farmer's Wife


This week I'm going to go with five things I'm excited about... here goes!

1) I got a new job at work!! I'll be working in our Customer Loyalty department... so basically when customers call in and threaten to cancel, it'll be my job to convince them to stay with us. My shift will be 10-6:30 now PERMANENTLY (unless we have overtime). I'm so excited to not have to work until 11 pm anymore!! I'll get to help my kids with homework, give them baths, and tuck them into bed EVERY night! HOLLER!! I also heard I'll make pretty good commission in this new department... score!!

2) We're leaving for the OBX on Sunday so that is pretty much alllll I can think about!! I need the sand and salt water in my life ASAP! This vacation is loooong overdue!


3) So, not really something I'm excited about, but this song has been stuck in my head all day... LOVE IT!


4) OMG, Starbucks has Pumpkin Spice again!! Ahhh!! Venti Breve Pumpkin Spice Latte, please!! :)


5) I bought a hoodie that says this! Love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment