I'm linking up with Karli over at September Farm for the first time and I'm pretty excited about it!! :) I've been reading her blog for a while, but am just now finally linking up!
1) This song is SO old, but ultimately an old favorite and has been stuck in my head all day - don't judge me!
2) Productivity - I've been having to work a lot of 2:30 - 11 shifts at work lately which absolutely sucks!! However, I've been making the most of my time in the mornings before work and have been quite productive! Today I cleaned off our back porch from our yard sale last weekend and got my car loaded up with TONS of stuff to take the the local mission home. I also went through the kids' toys and organized them. It makes me feel good to see the porch all neat and organized - even if it will only stay that way for a few day, ha!
3) Football - can we just take a moment and celebrate the fact that football is back on tv?! Even if it is preseason... and even if my Cowboys did lose their first game last night! :( However, my little man is playing in his first year of midgets football and I am SO excited and ready to be one of those CRAZY mommas in the stands!! :) I'm also fairly certain that I should go ahead and buy stock in Hibbett Sports. I could go broke in there!
4) Holly's Easy 5 Minute Make-up for Moms - I'm so going to Target and stocking up to try this simple, yet beautiful, look!
5) Oh my gosh, this shirt. I need this. ha!