Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday! 9/12



This week I'm gushing about five things I'm excited about! :)

My new job - I came back from vacation on Monday and trained for two days before going on the phones by myself. I. LOVE. IT. Seriously, I love being able to find solutions to fit our customers' needs and making them happy! :)


Fall Fun Fest at the kids' school tonight - Before work yesterday morning, I dropped off items for the themed baskets the classrooms are auctioning off and cakes for the cake walk. I think the kids are most excited to do the cake walk! ha!


Hunter's football game tomorrow - If you take my love for football and pair that with my love for my kids - you got one loud, crazy momma in the bleachers at the football games! ha! Really though, I can't wait for his second game of the season tomorrow! They won their first game last week, so proud of them! :)


Frozen on Ice - The girls still don't know yet but we're taking them to see Frozen on Ice on the 21st. I can't wait!! I might be more excited than they are! ha!


Lego Kids Fest - We bought our tickets for this like almost a year ago, so I think the kids forgot about it. I can't wait to take them! It looks like SO much fun!! :)


What exciting things do you have coming up? I want to hear about it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Having a job you love is amazing, isn't it? I actually just started in a new job too, two weeks ago, and I'm so grateful that I'm having fun going to work. It's a new experience for me to feel like that!

    ReplyDelete