Friday, September 5, 2014

Oh, Hey Friday! - Why I Love My BFF



For this week's Friday Five, it's all about my BFF, April! I'm going to attempt to limit the list of reasons I love her to only 5! We shall see!

#FlashbackFriday - this pic was during high school, ha


1) When we see each other for the first time in a while, our relationship/friendship is the same as it's always been. Being a grown up sucks when it comes to friendships, I'm just sayin'! We both work full-time jobs, I have three kids all in sports, etc.. it's just SO hard to get together sometimes! We can go months without seeing each other though, and when we do, it's like we haven't been separated a minute!

These pics were from high school as well, the day that our small town finally got a Wal-mart! We all skipped school to go hang out in it... ha! We were so cool!


2) I trust her with all of my deep secrets and she trusts me with all of hers. She knows every embarrassing thing that's happened to me and I know every weird thing about her. I never hesitate to tell her something because I know she will take it to her grave. We would never air each other's dirty laundry, no matter what happens — our history runs way too deep.



3) She brings out my goofy side. We can have a complete conversation that consists of inside jokes and nobody would have a clue what we were talking about, have spontaneous dance sessions, and take the most ridiculous pictures of one another, just for the LOLs.



4) She cares about my family. And hers is really important to me as well.

She's also my kids' Godmother.


My aunt, Pixie, and us.


April, H, M, and I, ringing the bell for the Salvation Army. Oh, she is also always giving back to the community!


April's mom and us. My second momma! (I can't believe I'm posting this picture where my eyes aren't even open! LOL!)


5) She always has my back. If someone is talking crap, she is there on my defense like white on rice.

Well, in this pic, I have her back, ha.


We had these taken our senior year. People probably questioned our sexual oreintation at this point, ha!


So, that's my BFF, isn't she great?! I know that you love her too now, but you can't have her, she's all mine! #SorryNotSorry

1 comment:

  1. She sounds like a great best friend. I wish I had a long time best friend.

    ReplyDelete