Friday, October 31, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday!

The Farmer's Wife


My five secret (or not so secret) guilty pleasures... TV shows, that is...

Sons of Anarchy

That picture right there says all you need to know about this show. Dear Lord, thank you for making Charlie Hunnam! The show's been getting a little raunchy since it first started, but it's the final season now and lots of crazy things are happening! Season seven is on TV now, but the first six seasons are on Netflix, so if you're looking for a new show to binge watch, this is it!

The Walking Dead

Obviously this show's about zombies, which I really didn't think I'd like at first, but once I finally got around to catching up on Netflix a year or so ago, I was hooked and can't stop watching. Ivan refuses to watch it because it gives him nightmares, LOL. It's quite graphic, and pretty gross, but I love it. ha!

American Horror Story

I just started watching this show with the new season that's on now, Freak Show. I binge watched the first two seasons on Netflix and am not-so-patiently waiting on the third season to be on Netflix. The first season was about a haunted house, the second season was about an asylum, and the third is about witches. They use a lot of the same actors in the different seasons, but they play different characters. It's pretty cool. This show is again, pretty graphic, and uh, slightly disturbing, but I can't stop watching.

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

I've been watching this show on Netflix for over a year. It doesn't really hold my attention and it's kind of my "go to" show in between seasons of my other shows I watch, but it is really good. It's about teenagers, obviously, and makes me very afraid for my kids to be teens! All these kids talk about is sex and having babies... in high school! But.. I'm guilty, I love it, ha. Each season has like 24 episodes so it seems like you're never going to get a season finished! I just want to see the teen mom and teen dad get back together already and get married so I keep watching, ha.

The Fosters

When I first saw the previews for the Fosters, I didn't think I'd like it. A show about two lesbian moms and their foster kids... how exciting could that be? But it is AMAZING and the love they have for each other and their foster/adopted kids is inspiring! I LOVE this huge family!!

What other shows are out there I need to watch? :)

1 comment:

  1. My husband used to watch the Walking Dead, but I could never take the graphicness of it. We both really like Elementary, (the newest season just started) and I'm hooked on Once Upon a Time.

    ReplyDelete