Thursday, July 23, 2015

Live Music is Life!

Last summer I didn't quite make it to as many concerts as I usually do, or wanted to, but this summer has totally made up for it! I don't know what it is about live music, but something about it just soothes my soul...

The Dirty Heads are like my favorite band ever right now and Incubus has always been a fav, so seeing both of them live (Incubus for the second time) pretty much made my year!


I took the hubs to see Rob Zombie at the beach. Zombie's more his kinda music than mine, but I still had a great time!


I also saw Snoop Dogg in Charlottesville, which was pretty freaking amazing! He still puts on an amazing show for as old as he is, ha!


I've seen Wiz Khalifa about... four times now, maybe? He puts on the best shows every time! So much energy and enthusiasm!


Jenn and I (my 311 buddy) went and saw 311 again this summer too. It was my sixth time seeing them and Jenn and I's fourth time seeing them together. Their shows never get old!


Have you been to any shows this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment