Sunday, July 23, 2017

Back at it Again!

Gooood evening, y'all! I've had SO much craziness going on in my life lately, I'm so sorry I've let y'all down... if there's any readers left out there! lol! I'm now a stay-at-home mom, I got laid off from nTelos over a year ago and have loooved being able to be home with my babies (heathens?)! We finally finished building our cabin and moved into it in October! We haven't been able to get wifi out here in the country but I FINALLY was able to find a company that provides coverage here, though it's pricey, I guess it's worth it! ;) I'll be sure to post pics of our house soon! Just wanted to make a quick post to let you guys know I'm back in action!!

I've sure missed you guys!
Let me know how you and your family have been!! Hope all has been well!

No comments:

Post a Comment