Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Cabin Fever!

As some of you may remember, we started building our cabin ummm only 11 years ago... we paid for everything as we went though, and didn't take out a construction loan until the end to finish our septic system, well, etc, which is why it took us so long! Patience is NOT my strong suit and I almost gave up countless times, but we finally completed it (well, enough to move in anyway) and moved in this past October! I've got so much to catch you guys up on, but I'll try to spread it out and not dump a lot of photos on you at once!

Believe it or not, I don't have any good pictures of the outside! We still have scaffolding up on one side to complete the stone going up around our chimney and my father-in-law still has his big dumb box truck in front of my house *eye roll* lol

Here's a few glimpses of the outside though!

This is our front door/porch, though most everyone drives around and parks and enters at the side/bottom of the house.



I was pretty excited to get our new trash cans... and washer & dryer, though obviously they're not outside, they were just in the same pic, lol.


How much is that doggy in the window?!


Here's our foyer/entryway and my FAV sign ever!!



Our downstairs den aka "mancave," this is where the hubby spends most of his time vegging out after work


And I'll leave y'all with a pic of my cozy woodstove from this winter. We eventually want to get a woodstove with the glass front so that you can see the fire burning. There's nothing like curling up by the fire with a good book!


Hope you guys have enjoyed a glance at our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment