Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Betty Ratbag

I did not receive compensation for the following post. The products pictured were provided by Betty Ratbag. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
 
 
I received this awesome "Mamahood" t-shirt and tote from Betty Ratbag. I love her message to "Support the Sisterhood" and normalize breastfeeding. I only wish I'd have discovered her shop back when I was still breastfeeding my babies!
 
It was a little windy on my deck, lol.
 
"We need all the luck we can get."
Yes, we momma's sure do! Us mommas also need to remember that we are, in fact, a "Sisterhood." We need to stick together and quit judging other moms for their parenting style just because it may be different from our own.
 
 
If you're all about normalizing breastfeeding and letting your stretch marks fly, make sure you check out her awesome Etsy shop and follow her on Instagram!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment