Saturday, August 5, 2017

Fresh Wave

I did not receive compensation for the following post. The products pictured were provided by Fresh Wave. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
 
 
Hunter and Aleah started football practice this week (that's right, my little girl is playing FOOTBALL!) and what better product to have on hand than Fresh Wave Odor Removing Packs?! These things have worked wonders in their stinky cleats!
 
 
What's even better is that their products are all natural and non-toxic ingredients, completely safe for my family!
 
The Odor Removing Spray is perfect for their shoulder pads and helmets too! Boy, do those things stink after a sweaty practice or game!
 
 
I'm going to put their gel jar in my car to help with the smell in there after driving the sweaty, dirty kids home from games and practices, lol!
 
Check out their products for yourself at freshwaveworks.com, you won't be sorry! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment