Thursday, August 17, 2017

Throwback Thursday 8.17

On this lovely Thursday, I'm throwing it back to last football season since our football Jamboree is coming up this weekend! Hunter was playing his third year for Waynesboro last year and Marissa was cheering her second year for them.
 







 
 Their biggest fans :)
 
 Hunter made it to the front page of the paper too!

The funny thing is that now they're playing for the team he was playing against in that pic, since we finished building our house and moved! :)

 
 Also funny, I took this photo of Aleah at her sister's cheer practice a year ago, when she was supposed to be cheering too as a mascot, and I captioned it with, "Maybe she should be playing football instead of cheering" because she had rolled around in the mud...


And now this year... guess what?!

That's right, my girl is playing football!! She had said she wanted to cheer and went to one cheer practice, then changed her mind and said, "Nope, I want to play football!" I love it!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment