Thursday, November 15, 2018

Beach Bum

I did not receive compensation for the following post. The products pictured were provided by the companies mentioned. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 
To say I'm self-conscious about my body would be an understatement, but this bathing suit from Plus Size Appeal had me feeling like a queen! I posted these selfies on Instagram and Facebook first and got an amazing response from all of my friends and followers, so that kinda gave me the guts to go ahead and hit the beach in it...


I loved the way the bathing suit fit... it was snug enough to hold in my fat in my stomach area but not too snug to where I couldn't breathe, lol. I think my boobs looked kinda amazing in it too! lol!

Follow Plus Size Appeal on IG too! :)


I also LOVED this towel from Twig & Trunk too!! I think round beach towels are kinda the "in" thing right now, so I was pretty stoked to get one!

Aleah enjoyed it too! This towel is SO soft and huge!! Perfect for a nap on the beach!

Follow Twig & Trunk on IG too!


How about this stylish hat from Waves & Wood Clothing Co?!
I've honestly never really been big on hats before, because my ears are too big and I feel like they make them stick out even more, lol, but this hat was perfect for the day on the beach! It kept the sun off of my face so I could watch the kids without having to squint or get awful tan lines from my sunglasses!
Follow Waves & Wood on IG too!
Man, these pictures really make me wish I was back at the beach already! I don't think I can make it a whole nother year before our next family vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment