Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Ozeri Touch II Digital Kitchen Scale

I did not receive compensation for the following post. The product pictured was provided by Ozeri. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 
 
 
I am the absolute WORST when it comes to math, or numbers, for that matter... especially in the kitchen.  I'm ashamed to admit it, but I am constantly having to Google the difference between tsps & tbsps and how many ounces equal a cup or whatever, ha! 
 
So, when I purchased a 3 lb bag of chicken breasts, but the recipe I was making only called for 2 lbs, I had no idea how many chicken breasts that would actually equal, or how in the heck to figure it out!
 
 
Thankfully, I had just received this beautiful new kitchen scale from Ozeri!  It was so simple to use, easy to wipe clean, and matches my kitchen! SCORE!! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment