Saturday, May 12, 2012

Guest Blogger - Nikki Darlin' of Southern Mama with a Bad Mouth!

A HUGE thanks to Nikki Darlin' from Southern Mama with a Bad Mouth for taking over my blog today!! Go read her blog - I kinda love this girl! ;)

Photobucket

Hi Y'all I'm taking over Terin's blog for today!
I wanna tell y'all about my latest love.
My shop, Southern Survival Charms.

I started making these bracelets year ago with my husband. At the time he showed me how to make them he was getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan. It's something we did together and really enjoyed, so we started making them again. This time around I wanted to make them look cute. I wanted to add some girly southern charm to them. That's where Southern Survival Charms was born. 


I make bracelets with charms ...

and without charms. 

I also make key chains. 


Thank y'all for reading. 
Y'all come back now, ya hear!





No comments:

Post a Comment