Thursday, July 18, 2013

Marissa's First Concert!

I took Marissa and her cousin, Chloe, to their first concert this summer! I have to admit - I kinda had an awesome time too!!


Before the concert, Marissa wanted pink hair, so I gave in and let her get pink extensions put in. Aleah went with us and of course had to get one too!!


At a rest stop on the way to Portsmouth


At McDonald's before the show


The show was at the nTelos Pavilion in Portsmouth (about three hours away). It's a beautiful venue and right on the water!


The girls were SO excited and had an awesome time!! The only two artists we really knew were Cher Lloyd and Carly Rae Jepsen (Icona Pop couldn't make it), but we recognized Classified's song "Inner Ninja" from Sirius XM and we've now heard Nikki Williams' song "Glowing" on the radio a lot!


I definitely have a little live music lover on my hands - wonder where she gets that from!? ;)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like they had a great time! I love the pink hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable is she! and looks like the concert was a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete