Monday, September 9, 2013

What a Long, Strange Trip it's Been...

We've had a pretty busy past month or so, so busy that I haven't even updated my blog at ALL! Sorry about that, y'all! But I missed y'all terribly and I'm back with an update!!

Over the last month, the kids started school and so far, they're still loving it! Marissa has the same teacher that Hunter had last year, so she's super excited, and Hunter has a lot of his friends from last year in his class this year! I am praying for successful school years for them this year!

Hunter's first days of Bright Starts, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade!

Marissa's first days of Head Start (at 3 yrs old), Head Start (at 4 yrs old), Kindergarten, and First Grade!


We went on vacation in the OBX, my favorite place in the entire world! I never want to come home when we're there! While we were there, we went to my all-time favorite restaurant, Jimmy's Seafood Buffet! We also went to the Grave Digger's Dungeon and rode a monster truck! Hunter went deep sea fishing with Ivan and caught a puffer fish! He had so much fun!


The girls started ballet also! Saturday was their first class, but they love it already!


I also got a new tattoo! It's in memory of my Aunt Lisa, who passed away from Brain & Lung Cancer.


How have y'all been? Share your links below with a recent update and I'll go check them out! Sorry I've been a sucky blogger friend lately!

5 comments:

  1. It looks like it has been a very busy but fun month! Thanks for sharing your family photos =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw cute pics! Looks like a lot of fun was had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok be vacant from blogging when you have been living life so full! What adorable little ones you have! They I love how they have grown in the 1st day of school pictures. I need to go pull out ours from the years past and see how much they have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a great summer! Cute kids, what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you were very busy this summer! Glad you had a great summer!

    ReplyDelete