Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hyland's Bumps 'n Bruises {Review!}

We received Hyland's Bumps 'n Bruises Ointment to review and let me tell you, it couldn't have came at a more perfect time!



See this sweet girl here??


Well she is just about as clumsy as I am... maybe even worse! haha! Remember when I broke my toe? Or the weekend I bruised BOTH feet at two different times? Ha! Well, I seriously wish I had Hyland's Bumps 'n Bruises on hand then! I think I'll buy stock in it! ;)

My Sissy girl was trying to help me put groceries away last weekend and when she opened the freezer, a big piece of frozen tenderloin fell on her foot. Poor girl screamed bloody murder! I felt so bad for her!! :(

Thankfully we had just received Hyland's Bumps 'n Bruises to try so after she held some ice on it for awhile, I put this on it to help!

(Sister needs a pedicure, ha!)


Hyland's Bumps ’n Bruises Ointment contains Arnica Montana, the most widely recognized homeopathic medicine for bruising and swelling.

It is:
• Safe, effective formula for children 2–12 years old
• Easy to use and carry in a stick form
• All natural active ingredients
• No Aspirin, Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen

Our family definitely recommends it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment