Thursday, July 3, 2014

KIND {Review!}

I was given the opportunity to review some KIND Healthy Snacks!



My kids seem to snack, snack, snack all day long! Especially the youngest, I swear she'll eat you out of house & home! lol! I was excited to try these healthy snacks for them (and me!).

The girls and I were traveling to Richmond for my brother's jiu-jitsu tournament the other weekend and I always pack a bag of snacks to have in the car and to take into the tournament with us so I don't blow all of my money at the concession stand. The KIND snacks were perfect for this!



The girls both LOVED these snacks!!


My favorite was the Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond bar - DELICIOUS!! My brother also mentioned that his coach had recently been talking about how good Quinoa is for you, so him and some of his buddies from his gym tore up the Banana Nut Clusters! :)

Our family definitely will be purchasing more KIND products!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment