Monday, August 18, 2014

Williamy Collection {Review!}

Have you heard of the Williamy Collection? They've been featured in InTouch as Hollywood's Must-Have Leather Wrap Bracelets and Nancy O'Dell even wore one on ET!



I was stoked to get the chance to review one of their bracelets and had the hardest time picking out my favorite!! I decided on this one, "Rockstar," as it was more neutral and would be able to be paired with more outfits!

It arrived in the cutest little bag!


I wore it to work and got SO many compliments! I had a meeting and two of my managers gave me tons of compliments on it!


If you haven't bought one of these bracelets yet, you NEED to now!! They also offer FREE shipping to everyone in the US! I'll be ordering some for Christmas gifts, for sure!! :) (Yes, I'm already thinking Christmas shopping! Shhh...!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment