Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Monster High Costumes {Review}

My daughter, Marissa, is Monster High obsessed. I mean... she has Monster High EVERYTHING, from her clothes, to her shoes, her earmuffs, her bookbag, ha, everythinggg!! If you haven't heard of Monster High, you must have been living under a rock for the last few years! Jk, jk... but seriously, if you haven't heard of Monster High, find out a little more about them on Wikipedia... or just ask my daughter, ha!

Last year for Halloween, Marissa was Skelita Calaveras from Monster High. I am really loving the "sugar skull" tattoos that it seems like everyone is getting lately, so add to that the fact that Skelita Calaveras has a face like them, and it was pretty much my favorite costume ever...


Well, until we stumbled upon this awesome Clawdeen costume, that is...


Marissa had a FIT when she saw it and just HAD to have it! I must say, she IS pretty cute in it, huh?!


I think it's pretty awesome that she's going to be Clawdeen Wolf and Hunter is also going to be a werewolf! Now if only I could find a little werewolf costume for Aleah! lol!

Have you started thinking about Halloween yet? What are your little ones going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment