Sunday, November 9, 2014

LG OLED is a great family gift from Best Buy

Disclaimer: I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.





Surprisingly enough, I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping! In years past, I don't think I've ever even started shopping this early, much less be almost done!

However, my husband is entirely difficult to shop for! You'd think he'd be the easiest person on my lift to shop for - but he's totally the hardest one! He enjoys things like hunting, fishing, playing golf, and watching hunting/fishing/golf shows in his spare time. He's a pretty simple man, I guess.

So what do I get him for Christmas? He has all the hunting equipment he needs - guns, bows, etc. He has all the fishing equipment he needs - rods, reels, etc. And he just got a new set of golf clubs a year or so ago. I guess I could attempt to add to his collection of guns and fishing poles, but let's be real here, I'd have no idea what to get that he'd like. I don't know anything about guns and fishing poles except how to shoot a gun and how to cast a line!

So as I was brainstorming for other ideas of possible gifts for my hubby, I thought about a new TV. I went online to see what stores were listing their Black Friday sales early and if a new TV was within our budget.

O. M. G.

Have you seen these awesome new LG OLED TV's at Best Buy?! My husband would be in Heaven!! Marissa would also enjoy watching music videos on it and Hunter would LOVE to play MineCraft on this awesome screen!



Discover LG OLED TV – The Ultimate Display!

What is OLED TV?

The stunning design of LG OLED TV is only 0.21" thick at its thinnest point. Picture quality is spectacular, with Infinite Contrast that ranges from the most blazing whites to the deepest blacks. And, LG's exclusive 4 Color Pixel technology delivers bright, vibrant colors. Learn more here: LGOLEDatBestbuy.com

Your first kiss. A baby's first steps. The majesty of a desert sunset. Some things in life defy all explanation and must be experienced to be believed. Such is the case with LG's latest display technology. With deeper and richer colors, stunning contrast and ingeniously curved screens, it is unlike any technology you've ever seen, and it delivers a picture that exceeds your wildest imagination.

LG 55EC9300 SKU# 7846019 – OLED TV

· Infinite contrast ratio and stunning color - delivers more natural, lifelike viewing.

· 4 Color Pixel technology enhances color range and accuracy.

· Super thin design (consider how to show visually)

· Find content faster with webOS

Best Buy’s everyday price for the LG OLED TV is $3499.99 that's a savings of $500 from other places!

No comments:

Post a Comment