Saturday, August 1, 2015

Cheerleading IS a Sport!

Little League football and cheer starts up again on Monday! I can't freaking wait!!

Hunter's been busy conditioning already. His coach asked him to be QB this year and he couldn't be more excited!


Marissa is super excited to be cheering for football this year and I'm coaching the Midgets Cheer squad! (Lord help me! lol!) I have 17 girls on my squad with only like two returning girls. Thankfully, a friend's teenage daughter who's cheered for years is willing to help me with practices so I don't lose my mind, lol!



We're beyond ready for cheer and football to start! Go Giants!!

We are a little sad that the girls are having to miss out on dance for a little while though. How precious is this picture of the girls?!


What sports do your little ones play?

No comments:

Post a Comment