Monday, August 3, 2015

My Weight-loss Journey

I posted a little about my weight-loss journey back in April, and trust me, there's been quite a few bumps in the road, and I still have a looong way to go, but here's a more recent update:

I'm still so embarrassed by these dang numbers, but whatever.


I've been drinking a gallon of water a day and we've been trying to eat healthier as a family with lots of locally grown food!


There was about 10 months in between these two photos... I don't even recognize that girl on the left!


A few selfies for good measure? lol. Oh yeah, I went blonde too! They have more fun, right?!


Hunter and Marissa participated in a Kids' Mud Run too and had an amazing time! I was surprised girly girl Marissa wanted to do it, ha!


I got my concealed weapons permit and have been practicing shooting lately - not too bad for my first time in the range, right?!


And I mean, if I'm not on your SnapChat, what's wrong with you?! Add me! lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment