Sunday, July 30, 2017

Christmas in July?!

I never shared our Christmas pictures with y'all, and I may secretly be ready for the Holidays again already... (I'm over this hot weather, I want a good snow, because we totally got gypped last winter!) So, CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!

Treats I made for the kids' classes... thanks, Pinterest!




Aleah's Girl Scout troop had an Ugly Sweater Party, so I made her this stylish sweater! I should totally start my own Etsy shop, right?! hahaha!


We also rang the bell for the Salvation Army with Aleah's Girl Scout troop, walked in our town's Christmas parade, and took presents to and sang carols at a nursing home (where we happened to see my grandma's old bowling buddy!)




We went to visit the Short Pump Mall, which is one of my favorite places ever, especially at Christmas time! There's just something about walking around from store to store shopping and drinking a hot Starbucks coffee in the crisp winter air! *heart eyes!*


We also went to visit the town of Bethlehem! A church near our house does a live manger every year - it is absolutely breathtaking to visit all of the different parts of the town and then watch the newborn baby Jesus be "born." Brings tears to my eyes every year!


The kids and I made ornaments for our friends and family with broken crayons and a hair-dryer (again, thanks, Pinterest!), which was pretty darn cool!!



Breakfast with Santa at their school!


Our tree and my fav new ornament!!



On Christmas Eve, I baked cookies and the kids and I delivered them to everyone on our street. :)



The kids got these awesome emoji hats in their stockings, then posed with their favorite gifts!



My hubby got me this amazing new gun for Christmas!! I LOVE it!!!


We ended the day with Christmas at my mom's house with my mom and brother.


>
Is everyone else as ready for Christmas as I am?!

No comments:

Post a Comment