Monday, July 31, 2017

Elf on the Shelf

*No elves were harmed in the making of this post.*

To continue the spirit of Christmas in July, I figured I'd share our Elf's journey this past Christmas.



Meet Peppermint!


As you can see, he has quite the personality!


Although, him and I weren't exactly the best of friends...


I can't tell you how many nights I'd lay down to go to sleep at night, in my third floor bedroom, and remember I had forgot to move this darn elf on the first floor!!





















We also got a visit from the Dwarf in the Drawer, but... Aleah took him to stay the night at her Maw Maw's house and left him there, lol. Score for me!! haha!


If y'all have any other neat Elf ideas, send 'em my way! Lord knows I'll need them for this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment