Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hello, August!


(Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato aka Crack)

Watching:The Fosters (SO glad they're back on!), Teen Mum (I just like their accent, tbh), Teen Mom 2 (I hate to love some of them!), and still binge watching Nashville in my spare time (ha! right!? I'm only on season 4 still)

Listening to: Body Like a Back Road by Sam Hunt, I'm slightly obsessed.

Shopping: Back to school supplies and clothes, ugh. I can't believe the kids are going back to school on August 9th this year! So ridiculous we barely get a summer! :( I'm also slightly obsessed with Etsy lately, which may play a big part in my blog... lots of reviews coming soon!

Wearing: Some Volcom tanks I snagged at Ross have been what I've been wearing the most lately. It has been SO hot!! Where is fall?!

Loving: My kids, obviously. Also, summer. I'm really, really sad that school starts NEXT WEEK. No more taking it easy, no more not having to rush and get dinner done by a certain time to get kids in bed by a certain time. Hello, chaos, sports practices, schedules, and bedtimes. Booooo, lol.

Looking forward to: Butttt I am looking forward to football and cheer season being upon us. I love seeing my kids do what they love, even if that does mean a whole lot of rushing around for me. Also secretly looking forward to the kids being back in school. I'll miss 'em a whole lot the first week or so, but then I'm going to enjoy the "me" time, time to clean without interruptions, time to BLOG!

Hope you all have a great rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment