Monday, August 21, 2017

Senior Citizens Day

She might kill me for acknowledging the fact that she's a senior citizen, but since it's Senior Citizens Day, I have to show some love to my rock and one of my best friends. Though she might drive me crazy sometimes, my Grandma is one of my favorite people in the world.
 
 
My mom was a single mom who worked full time to provide for my brother and I, so my grandma played a large role in raising me. She might be stricter than anyone I've ever met, but I'll always be her "Princess" and can still get just about anything I want. hahaha :) #spoiled
 
(Grandma, Me, Mom)
 
My grandma may be old in age, but she's definitely young at heart! She goes out to the local bars and restaurants more than I do! My friends are forever sending me Snapchats of/with her! LOL!  She doesn't drink anything other than water or coffee though and just goes to enjoy the music of local bands. I hope I'm as cool as her when I'm old. ;)
 
 
My grandma definitely has a lot to do with the woman I am today. I have no clue where in the world I would be or what the heck I would do without her!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment