Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Candid K Nines

I did not receive compensation for the following post. The product pictured was provided by Candid K Nines. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


First off, how freaking cool that my dogs received personalized dog treats with their pictures and names on them from Candid K Nines!?


The dogs were super excited for a snack last night!! Look how pretty they sat for a treat!


I sure do love these furbabies of mine!



 
These treats are all natural, wheat, and gluten free! I love that I don't have to worry about what ingredients may be in the treats I'm giving my dogs!
 


(Yeah, Bob needs a visit to the groomer in his life ASAP!)


 
To say they love these peanut butter treats would be an understatement!
 
Make sure you check out Candid K Nines' website to order your furbabies some personalized treats of their own - or a birthday cake!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment