Thursday, August 24, 2017

Throwback Thursday 8.24

This Thursday, I'm throwing it back to this amazing (if I do say so myself!) baby shower that I threw for two of my best friends, CJ and Risha, back in March.
 
Their baby, Cambryn Jeremiah, or "Baby CJ", is feeling a little under the weather today, so he's on the forefront of my mind, so figured I'd finally share him with y'all now! :) If you don't mind keeping him in your thoughts & prayers that he gets to feeling better ASAP, I'd surely appreciate that as well! <3
 
 
I sure do love Pinterest for party ideas!!
 
My friend Wendy made this box for them for books, I asked everyone on the invites to bring their favorite baby book with them and write a little note to them in it, like a greeting card! :)
 


 
My friend Tamika made this beautiful corsage/bow for the momma-to-be to wear!


This food makes me hungry again just looking at it!!



 
Tamika also made this beautiful diaper cake for me! The theme was bowties and mustaches, if you can't tell! :)
 

The napkins on the silverware are supposed to look like bowties, lol.


Baby blocks with his initials!

 
Blue candy bar!

 

We put a little spin on the traditional "don't say baby" game and made bowtie clips for everyone to wear.

 
 
I was pretty pleased with how everything turned out! Everything played out exactly how I had envisioned it!
 
And then... precious Cambryn was born about a month later! I had got the kids off to school, then got the text that Risha was in labor, so off to the hospital I went, with coffee in hand to keep me energized, of course! lol! Once I got to the hospital, things moved pretty fast and I got to hold and love on my Cambryn for a little bit and did NOT want to give him up when it was time to go get my kids from school.
 
 
Hello, baby fever!! *heart eyes* I sure do love this little man!!
 
 
How cute are these onesies I had made for them as baby shower gifts?!
 

 
Thank goodness my tubes are tied and there will be no more babies coming from me, because man, does he make me want another!! I just can't get enough Cam loving!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment