Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Journalu

I did not receive compensation for the following post. The product pictured was provided by Journalu. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
 
One of my daughter's favorite pastimes is writing.  She likes writing short stories, plays, and journaling.  I love that she has this creative outlet and enjoy reading her work!
 
 
How cute is her new journal from Journalu?! 
 
 
She loves that there is a clip to hold notes or pictures and a little pocket to put things like movie ticket stubs, etc!
 

Make sure you check out Journalu for all of your journaling needs! They have journals to fit any occasion - vacation, traveling, new baby, etc! Each journal is so unique! I want them all! lol!
 
Journalu is also on Facebook and Instagram so show her some love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment